Furnace Duct Cleaning Services in Vancouver
Furnace Duct Cleaning
Reasons To Have Furnace Ducts Cleaned
If you are not sure if your furnace ducts need cleaning, here are some common signs to look out for.
The comfort of a home is significantly affected by indoor air quality. The presence of particles of dust, mold spores, pollen, and insect droppings can cause reactions, even to the healthiest people. Regular furnace duct cleaning is one way to improve the overall air quality in your home.
Inspection & Review
Our technician will begin by inspecting the furnace to identify the end of the vent network. They will locate and inspect all vent registers throughout the house. A review of the planned work will be done with the customer including an explanation of what will be done and the price of the cleaning will be reconfirmed.
Our Furnace Duct Cleaning Process
Residential Furnace Duct Cleaning Services
Furnace Vent Cleaning
Sanitizing Your Ducts
Comprehensive duct cleaning can help you breathe easier and sleep better in your home. Call us to have your Furnace ducts cleaned in Vancouver.
Benefits of Having Regular Furnace Duct Maintenance
The air in your home is constantly being re-circulated through your ventilation system. Removing air pollutants trapped in the vents will make your home safer and more pleasant, causing fewer health problems. Having clean furnace ducts also greatly reduces household dust making it easier to clean and maintain your home’s living space.
The Air Quality In Your House
- Overall cleaner home environment
- Reduction of allergens and irritants in the air
- Riddance of unpleasant smells in your home
- Improvement of the duct air flow efficiency
Lowering Your Monthly Utility Costs
Having your furnace ducts cleaned regularly can save you money by reducing overall wear and tear on your system. Dirt, dust and other debris in the vents can cause your forced-air systems to wear down, hurting energy efficiency and causing higher utility bills over time. Keeping your duct system clean is an important part of overall system maintenance, which in turn improves energy efficiency and lowers your utility bills.
FAQ About Furnace Vent & Air Duct Cleaning
At least once a year: Annual furnace maintenance can keep your system running efficiently. If you’re serious about maintaining optimal indoor air quality—or if anyone in your home has respiratory issues or a compromised immune system―it’s generally best to get furnace tune-ups more frequently, like two to four times per year.
The ideal time for furnace duct maintenance service is before you’ll be running your system on a daily basis when the temperatures drop. In Vancouver, the best time for a furnace tune-up is usually during the end of summer and the beginning of fall. By getting a furnace tune-up before winter sets in, you can make sure your system is ready to support your comfort needs during the entire cold season.
- Saving money: Furnace duct maintenance keeps your heating system running as efficiently as possible. That can mean monthly savings in energy bills. Over time, this savings can cover the cost of regular furnace tune-ups!
- Minimizing the risk of unexpected breakdowns: With regular furnace vent maintenance, minor issues can be identified and addressed before they become more serious problems. That means fewer system failures, a reduced need for heating repairs, and minimal chances that you’ll be left without heat during the cold season.
- Maximizing the service life of a furnace: A well-maintained furnace can last for well over a decade, letting you get the most out of your investment.